Maria Nila's range for thin and fine hair helps you get more volume in your hair. We have everything from shampoo
and hair masks
to hair styling products
. The products for thin hair are part of the Pure Volume
hair care line, which contains Provitamin B5 and contributes to volume in the hair
. All Maria Nila hair products
are vegan and made in Sweden.
Shampoo and conditioner for thin hair
Maria Nila's shampoo and conditioner for thin hair has a floral scent of neroli, lemon and hyacinth. The volume shampoo
Pure Volume Shampoo is applied to wet hair and should be massaged into the hair and scalp, then rinsed out and applied a second time. This ensures that all oil and product residue that can weigh your hair down is removed. The shampoo for thin hair moisturizes and gives the hair a feeling and look of being fuller. Before applying the volume conditioner
, we recommend you use the Pure Volume Masque
hair mask, which gently moisturizes, nourishes and leaves the hair silky smooth without weighing it down. The mask should be left in for 5-10 minutes before you rinse it out thoroughly.
The conditioner recommended for thin hair is called Pure Volume Conditioner and is both caring, volumizing, softening and moisturizing. It is also possible to mix different series. For example, you could use a hair mask for dry hair
from the True Soft
range, together with a shampoo and conditioner from Pure Volume. All shampoos and conditioners from Maria Nila come in different sizes. The standard size holds 300-350ml, the travel sizes
hold 100ml and the large bottle holds 1000ml. If you have thin hair, you can get Pure Volume Shampoo in travel size and Pure Volume Conditioner in travel size, so you can have voluminous hair even on vacation. If you feel like this hair care line
is your favorite, you can have Pure Volume Shampoo in 1000 ml / 33.8oz and Pure Volume Conditioner in 1000 ml / 33.8oz in your bathroom.
Other products for thin hair
In our assortment you will find the best products for thin and fine hair. If you have very thin and fine hair, you may need to supplement the hair care routine, which for many only consists of hair washing, with styling products to get the volume you are looking for. In the Pure Volume series, Maria Nila has a hair mousse
called Pure Volume Mousse
that can be used to build up extra volume. The mousse also reduces static hair and protects against heat, without leaving hair feeling sticky. With the mousse, the hair gets a natural and airy feel, and not so much structure and hold. Other products that can be used to add volume to thin hair are a type of dry shampoo
in powder form called Cleansing Powder
and a hair volume powder
called Power Powder
Advice if you have thin hair
In addition to using hair products for thin and lifeless hair, there are other tips that you can try, such as:
- Apply the hair products according to the recommendations. Some products, for example, should only be applied to the scalp, otherwise it can weigh your hair down.
- Tease the hair by running a comb back and forth at the roots. Avoid doing this to the top layer of your hair so that the teasing is not visible. Finish with a hairspray with a firm hold.
- Vary where you part your hair to easily add a little more volume. Hair has a tendency to look flatter when it has been parted the same way for a long period of time. If you don't usually have a side part, it will be unusual for the hairs to lie in that direction, which then gives volume.
- Blow dry your hair upside down to dry the hair away from the scalp and by that create more volume. Be sure to use heat protector spray when blow drying and using other hot styling tools.
Hair products for other hair types
Some hair care products suit different hair types better. Maria Nila offers hair care
products for all hair types
, such as:
- Hair products for frizzy hair. Maria Nila's True Soft range is perfect for you if you have frizzy and naturally dry hair. The series' hair products can also be categorized as products for curly hair, as curly hair often needs a lot of moisture. True Soft Argan Oil is, for example, a hair oil that moisturizes, softens and strengthens the hair while making it smooth and less frizzy.
- Hair products for colored hair. Maria Nila has products that contain pomegranate extract and Color Guard Complex that protect the hair color and reduce color loss, which is great if you have colored hair. In Maria Nila's Luminous Color range, there is, among other products, a shampoo for colored hair with a fresh scent of apple, blackberry and peach.
- Hair products for blonde hair. For those with natural or bleached blonde hair and want to get rid of the yellow and brassy shades, there is the Sheer Silver range. The products add shine and strength to the hair while neutralizing golden shades, with the help of violet pigments and blackberry extract. Maria Nila's products for blonde hair are nourishing and do not dry out the hair, as many other silver products do.
- Hair products for oily hair. The Eco Therapy Revive range helps you get rid of oils and product residues that make your hair look greasy quickly. The products gently clean your oily hair and restore the balance in hair and scalp. Maria Nila's detox shampoo cleans your hair effectively using micellar technology.