Maria Nila has several hair products for frizzy hair from the True Soft and Structure Repair series. True Soft is for you with naturally dry hair, while Structure Repair is for damaged hair. There are products such as shampoo, conditioner, hair masks and hair oils. Maria Nila has hair care lines for different hair types, such as colored hair and oily hair.
Shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair
In the True Soft series, there is a moisturizing shampoo for frizzy hair called True Soft Shampoo. This product is very effective for you who want to moisturize your naturally dry and frizzy hair. The shampoo strengthens the hair's structure and contains color-preserving Color Guard Complex, which protects your hair against UV radiation and free radicals. The moisturizing shampoo in the True Soft range leaves your hair fragrant with a fruity and floral scent of lily, jasmine and rose. If your hair feels frizzy due to wear and tear and damage from coloring and hot styling tools, Structure Repair Shampoo suits you better. Frizzy hair is usually just low in moisture and not damaged, which many people tend to mix up. If you know that your hair feels frizzy because of other damage, you should use products for damaged hair instead. The shampoo and the other products in the Structure Repair series contain ingredients from the bottom of the sea in the form of algae extracts that soften and repair damaged and lifeless hair. The repair shampoo helps damaged and frizzy hair regain its natural strength, softness and shine. The products in this series have a fresh scent of vanilla, rose and jasmine.
Best products for frizzy hair
In addition to shampoo, conditioner has an obvious place in the hair care routine of most people. The conditioner recommended for you with frizzy hair is either True Soft Conditioner or Structure Repair Conditioner. The moisturizing conditioner from the True Soft series contains argan oil, antioxidants and fatty acids that retain moisture, strengthen hair and add shine. The conditioner reduces frizzy hair and revives dry and brittle hair, and counteracts static electricity. The conditioner in the Structure Repair series is a repair conditioner that repairs the hair. A product that should, however, be used before the conditioner is a hair mask for dry hair which, with its oils, gives frizzy hair extra moisture. True Soft Masque is full of nutrients that strengthen the hair. All Maria Nila hair masks have a PH value of 5-5.5, which is at the same level as the skin and hair's natural PH value, which makes them gentle on the hair and scalp. The hair mask is recommended to be used 1-2 times a week or daily. Another good product for frizzy hair is Maria Nila's True Soft Argan Oil. The hair oil is applied to towel-dried or dry hair in the lengths and can then be blow-dried or air-dried. The formula is easily absorbed without weighing down the hair and makes the hair smooth and shiny. The argan oil both softens, moisturizes and strengthens the hair, and reduces frizz. Several of Maria Nila's products are also available in travel size. There is, for example, an argan oil in travel size and True Soft Shampoo in 100 ml / 3.4oz. Shampoos and conditioners are also available in larger 1000ml / 33.8oz bottles, which is great once you've found your favorite range.
Top 5 tips for less frizzy hair
Sometimes it can look like you have almost frizzy hair, especially if you have curly, frizzy hair. Below we list some tips on how you can get rid of frizzy hair:
- Use products for dry and frizzy hair that contain moisturizing oils
- Wash your hair properly, not too often or with too hot water. We have also gathered our expert tips on how to wash your hair
- Limit the use of hot styling tools, such as hair dryers and straighteners. Always use a heat protectant spray and reduce the temperature
- Switch to silk or satin pillowcases that retain moisture and reduce friction
- Don't brush your hair too often and avoid it completely when your hair is wet
You can also read Maria Nila's 5 tips on how to get rid of frizzy hair for even more advice.
Hair products for other hair types
- Hair products for curly hair. For those with curly hair, it is recommended to use moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. With Maria Nila's hair cream called Curlicue Cream, you can style your hair. It both cares for and enhances curly hair.
- Hair products for blonde hair. The products in the Sheer Silver range help neutralize yellow tones and give shine and strength to the hair, with the help of violet pigments and blackberry extracts. Maria Nila's silver shampoo and conditioner for blonde hair is nourishing and does not dry out the hair.
- Hair products for straight and flat hair. If your hair is straight and flat and lacks volume, the Pure Volume range suits you. When you style your hair, you can use Maria Nila's volumizing mousse, which gives your hair more fullness and an airy feeling. The products contain Provitamin B5 and are specially created for you who want extra volume and strength in your hair.
- Hair products for sensitive and dry scalp. For you with a sensitive and dry scalp, Maria Nila has a calming series that helps to prevent dandruff and other scalp problems. The products in the Head & Hair Heal range, such as dandruff shampoo and Head & Hair Heal Masque, are soothing, hair growth stimulating and gentle on extra sensitive skin.