Hair Products for Curly Hair
Products for curly hair
Maria Nila has hair products for curly hair, such as moisturizing shampoo and moisturizing conditioner. Curly gets frizzy easily and needs moisture, which is why we recommend the True Soft series with argan oil. Our products for curly hair are all 100% vegan with CO2 compensated packaging.
Shampoo and conditioner for curly hairIt's good to wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner for curly hair, because other products that are for example for people with oily hair do not contain moisturizing oils, which is necessary if you have curly hair. Shampoo and conditioner are products that are part of most peoples hair care routines, which in most cases are used several times a week. It is therefore a good first step to ensure that these hair products provide all the moisture that curly hair needs. Moisturizing shampoo is perfect for you with curly hair and the one from Maria Nila is also paraben- and sulfate-free. These hair products are very effective for you with curly hair who want to moisturize your dry hair and strengthen the hair structure. Maria Nila's products for curly hair prevent your hair from becoming dry and frizzy, resulting in more defined curls. Maria Nila's moisturizing conditioner is suitable for curly hair, which with its softening argan oil, antioxidants and fatty acids preserves moisture, strengthens hair and gives shine. The conditioner is part of the True Soft series which, in addition to moisture, brings dry and brittle hair back to life, as well as reducing frizz and static electricity. As curly hair has a greater need for hydration than many other hair types, it is also recommended to add extra moisture to the hair in the form of hair masks, leave-in conditioner and hair oils. You can also mix our leave-in conditioner with the hair oil for even more moisture in the hair.
Best products for curly hairMaria Nila has many hair products that are good for curly hair. In this list you'll find products beyond shampoo and conditioner that are great for curly hair:
- True Soft Argan Oil is an argan oil that is massaged into either towel-dried or dry hair. The oil is light so you only need to apply a small amount to the ends and not to the scalp. Maria Nila also has travel size products where the oil is available in a smaller size.
- True Soft Masque is an effective hair mask for dry hair that moisturizes, nourishes and strengthens the hair for a silky smooth result. The hair mask can, depending on how dry your curly hair is, be used 1-2 times a week or even daily. The product has a floral scent of lilies, jasmine and rose.
- Curlicue Cream is a hair cream that nourishes and defines wavy and curly hair. It also protects against humidity that can make your hair frizzy. This product for curly hair should always be applied to damp hair for best results.
Top 5 tips for curly hair
- Make sure to have a good shampoo and conditioner for curly hair. There is no point in spending money on expensive hair styling products if you don’t have a shampoo and conditioner made for your hair type. The hair products you wash your hair with lay the foundation for how the result will be after styling.
- Moisturizing is essential for curly hair. A hair oil should therefore have an obvious place in your hair care routine. The oil is the last step and can also be used as a nourishing overnight treatment. Apply a generous amount of nourishing argan oil to your curly hair in the evening before bedtime. Then be sure to wash it out in the morning and your hair will feel silky smooth.
- Avoid drying your hair with a terry towel. It can make the hair frizzy, as the hair's protective scales are rubbed away. Instead, let your hair air dry or use a hair dryer with a diffuser, if you don't have time to let it dry on its own. Don't forget to use heat protection when blow-drying as well. Another tip is to use a t-shirt instead of a towel to let your hair dry and style into natural curls.
- Use satin pillowcases when sleeping. This helps reduce the friction between your hair and the pillow, which can make your curly hair extra frizzy. If you still wake up with frizzy hair, Maria Nila's hair products for curly and frizzy hair can come to the rescue.
- Invest in hair styling products for curly hair, so your hair can look as healthy and naturally beautiful as possible. Curly hair can require a bit more styling, but with Maria Nila's 5 easy steps for styling curly hair, it doesn't feel too complicated.
Hair products for other hair typesMaria Nila offers hair care products for all hair types, such as:
- Hair products for straight and flat hair. If your hair is straight and flat and lacks volume, Maria Nila's hair mousse from the Pure Volume hair care line can give your hair more fullness and a voluminous feel. The products contain Provitamin B5 and are created for you who want extra volume and strength in your hair.
- Hair products for dry hair. If you have naturally dry hair, Maria Nila's True Soft series suits you perfectly, which is also recommended for you with curly hair. The series' hair products are also suitable for those with frizzy hair with its moisturizing properties and oils.
- Hair products for damaged hair. The Structure Repair range is for everyone who has dry and damaged hair due to chemical treatments like coloring. The range consists of, among other products, a repair shampoo and a repair conditioner that contains algae extract which softens and repairs damaged and lifeless hair.
- Hair products for colored hair. If you have colored hair, Maria Nila's Luminous Colour range is perfect. The products in this series are based on pomegranate extract and Color Guard Complex, which gives lots of shine and reduces color loss that is caused by washing, heat styling, UV rays and free radicals.