Hair Products for Sensitive & Dry Scalp
Products for dry scalp
Maria Nila has hair products for sensitive and dry scalp. The products in the Head & Hair Heal range, such as shampoo, conditioner, finishing hair treatment and hair mask, are gentle and great if you have dandruff. There are also hair care lines adapted for other hair types, including products for colored hair and dry hair.
Best products for dry scalpIf you have a sensitive and dry scalp, we recommend the Head & Hair Heal hair care range. It is a soothing series that is great if you have dandruff or other scalp problems, stimulates hair growth and is gentle on extra sensitive skin. The series includes dandruff shampoo, dandruff conditioner, a fast-acting hair treatment and a hair mask.
Shampoo and conditioner for dry scalpMaria Nila's dandruff shampoo is our best shampoo for you if you have dry and sensitive scalp. In several expert surveys, the shampoo has been listed as one of the best dandruff shampoos. The shampoo contains ingredients such as Piroctone Olamine, Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, Apigenin, amino acids and Oleanolic Acid. Some of the ingredients are effective on scalp problems and dandruff, while others stimulate the hair follicles resulting in increased hair growth and counteracts hair loss. Head & Hair Heal Shampoo comes in the standard size of 350 ml / 11.8oz, but is also available in travel size and in a large bottle. Head & Hair Heal Shampoo in travel size fits perfectly in your travel kit and Head & Hair Heal Shampoo 1000 ml/33.8oz is suitable to have standing in the shower when you know that it is the best shampoo for you and your dry scalp.
Hair products for dry scalpIf you suffer from dry scalp, it can be good to use Maria Nila's Head & Hair Heal Masque with its healing and soothing ingredients. The hair mask is developed for extra sensitive skin and therefore contains an allergen-free flower-scented perfume. The nourishing hair mask strengthens the hair in depth and leaves it moisturized and silky smooth. The dry scalp mask should be applied to the hair after you have rinsed out the shampoo and left in for 5-10 minutes. After that, you can use the dandruff conditioner called Head & Hair Heal Conditioner. You can also combine the products from the Head & Hair Heal series with conditioners from Maria Nila's other hair care lines.
Advice for dry and sensitive scalpThere are some tips that may be good to try or incorporate into your hair care routine if you have a sensitive and dry scalp, for example:
- Wash your hair less often. Even though you use shampoo that is specifically for dry scalps, you cannot escape the fact that shampoo itself is a drying product as it removes oils. It can therefore be a good idea to use dry shampoo between washes to not have to wash the hair too often.
- Use sulfate-free shampoos, such as Maria Nilas, for example. Shampoos that contain sulfates can be particularly drying.
- Avoid showering in very hot water. Instead, try to wash your hair in lukewarm water that does not dry out the scalp as much.
- Drink more water to help hydrate your skin and scalp from the inside.
- Use hair oil. If you have a dry scalp, it is also common for your hair to be dry. It can therefore be good to moisturize the hair with Maria Nila's True Soft Argan Oil.
- Exfoliate the scalp. By removing product residue, dead skin and the body's natural oils that accumulate on the scalp, you can reduce the irritation and itching that occurs when hair follicles are clogged.
Hair products for other hair typesMaria Nila offers hair care products for all hair types, such as:
- Hair products for oily hair. If you have greasy hair, there are products that gently clean and restore the balance in the hair and scalp in an effective way using micellar technology. Maria Nila has a detox shampoo from the Eco Therapy Revive hair care series that helps you get rid of oils and product residues that make your hair look greasy quickly.
- Hair products for damaged hair. If you have dry and damaged hair due to chemical treatments, the Structure Repair series is made for you. The range includes, among other products, a repair shampoo and a repair conditioner. The products contain algae extracts that soften and repair damage and revive lifeless hair.
- Hair products for thin hair. Volumeless hair that is thin can get extra volume in the hair with the Pure Volume hair care series. The range recommended for fine and thin hair includes Maria Nila's volume shampoo and volume conditioner. The products give extra volume and strength to the hair and contain Provitamin B5.
- Hair products for curly hair. For those with curly hair, it is good to use moisturizing shampoo and moisturizing conditioner from the True Soft series. If you want to highlight and define your curls, you can use Maria Nila's nourishing hair cream called Curlicue Cream.