Hair Products for Colored Hair
Products for colored hair
Maria Nila's hair products for colored hair are color preserving and reduce color loss that can be caused by washing your hair and using hot styling tools. The Luminous Colour hair care range with pomegranate extract and Color Guard Complex contains both shampoo and conditioner for colored hair, a finishing hair treatment, a hair mask and leave-in conditioner. You will also find our popular color bombs with semi-permanent color pigments in several colors that also provides moisture and nourishment.
Maria Nila’s shampoo and conditioner for colored hairAll Maria Nila' shampoos contain Color Guard Complex which helps to preserve the hair color, however Luminous Color Shampoo is the best shampoo for colored hair as it also adds shine that makes the color pop. The active ingredient pomegranate extract helps to reduce color loss in the hair, as well as moisturizes. This product for colored hair cares, softens and strengthens the structure of the hair, while providing shine and luster. Other shampoos on the market that are not for colored hair tend to make your hair color less intense and powerful. In independent surveys, Maria Nila's shampoo for colored hair has topped the charts as the best shampoo for colored hair. Several of Maria Nila's products are available in travel size, so you can bring your Luminous Color Shampoo on vacation or in your gym bag. There are also larger bottles that last a long time, perfect if you have colored hair and Maria Nila's shampoo for colored hair has become your favorite.
Hair products for colored hairOur color conditioner, called Luminous Color Conditioner, has similar properties to the shampoo, but also softens your hair and reduces static hair. A conditioner also counteracts the degreasing effects of a shampoo by adding different fats to the hair. The color conditioner, together with other products for dyed hair, contributes to making the color of your newly colored hair last longer. Before you apply the conditioner, we recommend that you use a hair mask for colored hair called Luminous Color Masque. A hair mask strengthens the hair in depth and is full of nutrition. This particular hair mask prevents the color in your hair from fading, which it successively does because of washing and styling. Another recommended product for colored hair is a leave-in conditioner called Luminous Color Hair Lotion. The color-preserving hair cream also acts as a heat protector and is applied to towel-dried hair before blow-drying or styling, or before you let it air dry. If you are short on time and want to boost your hair, the finishing hair treatment Luminous Colour Booster Masque will add shine and moisture in just three minutes. With this product you don’t have to use a conditioner or a hair mask. If you feel like your hair color has already faded and you want to give it new life, you can use a color bomb. Our masks with semi-permanent color pigments will refresh your hair and can give you a more intense color. The Colour Refresh masks give color that lasts between 4-10 washes if you do not continuously use the product. Maria Nila's color bomb hair masks come in a variety of colors, which can also be combined for a unique shade. With Maria Nila's Color Refresh Bright Copper, you can, for example, create copper hair color at home.
5 tips if you have colored hair
- Limit the number of hair washes per week. Instead, use a dry shampoo if necessary or wear your hair in a ponytail.
- Shower in lukewarm water instead of hot water, as the hot water contributes to making the color dull faster.
- Limit your use of hot styling tools, as they dry out and strip the hair of protein. Always use a heat protecting product on the days you want to style your hair with hot tools.
- Protect your hair from the sun. Maria Nila's products contain ingredients that protect against UV rays and free radicals, but it doesn't hurt to protect your colored hair a little extra with a sun hat.
- Use Maria Nila's products for colored hair and try using our color bombs between visits to the hairdresser.
Products for other hair typesMaria Nila offers haircare products for all hair types, such as:
- Hair products for straight and flat hair. The Pure Volume hair care range is suitable for those who want to add more volume to straight and flat hair. The products contain a vitamin called Provitamin B5 and are designed to give your hair extra volume and strength. The hair care line includes a volume shampoo, a volume conditioner, a hair mask and finishing hair treatment as well as a Volume Mousse. Maria Nila's Volume Spray can also be used on towel-dried hair before styling and gives your hair more fullness and an airy feel.
- Hair products for curly hair. The True Soft hair care range, which includes moisturizing shampoo and moisturizing conditioner, a finishing hair treatment and hair mask is suitable for you with curly hair. Since moisture is especially important for curly hair that can easily feel dry, it can also be good to use hair oil.
- Hair products for damaged hair. If you have dry and damaged hair because it has been chemically treated and damaged, the Structure Repair series is perfect. There is, among other things, a repair shampoo and a repair conditioner as well as the community favorite leave-in conditioner. The products contain algae extract, which softens and repairs damaged and lifeless hair.
- Hair products for greasy and oily hair. To get rid of oils and product residues that make your hair look greasy quickly, you can use the Eco Therapy Revive hair care range. The products restore the balance in the hair and scalp, and clean your oily hair in a gentle way. With the help of micellar technology, Maria Nila's detox shampoo cleans your hair effectively without making it feel dry.