If you have curly or coily hair you might know that it can be naturally dry and go brittle. To get healthy soft curls, embrace your natural texture and bold volume and treat your hair with hydrating and nourishing products. For the Soft Curls look we recommend you grab the True Soft Beauty Bag, as our True Soft series is made with moisturizing Argan Oil that also strengthens and reduces frizz. The Beauty Bag contains Shampoo and Conditioner in both full and travel size to help you keep your hair lustrous both at home and when traveling. See how you create smooth and shiny curls in 6 easy steps!
Get softer, bouncier curls in 6 easy steps
- Start your routine by thoroughly rinsing your hair with water. Then apply a small amount of True Soft Shampoo to the wet hair, distributing through the lengths and massaging your scalp. Repeat the process, as double shampooing will give your hair the right foundation to capture the moisturizing ingredients from the Conditioner.
- Gently squeeze the water out of your hair before applying True Soft Conditioner, focusing on the lengths. Let it sit for a few minutes so the moisturizing ingredients sink in, while you start to detangle your hair. To keep your hair in good condition we also recommend that you use True Soft Masque once a week before conditioning.
- After washing, gently squeeze excess water from the hair using a towel, or even better, an old t-shirt or pillowcase that is softer on the curls. This helps to reduce frizz that a ‘normal’ towel can create because of the rough material.
- Mix Structure Repair Leave In Cream with True Soft Argan Oil to add even more moisture to both lengths and roots.
- For more defined curls, distribute Curlicue Cream through the lengths. Detangle more if needed and twist some curls with your fingers or a brush to add more shape.
- Let your hair air dry or use a blow dryer on low heat. Add a few extra drops of True Soft Argan Oil to the ends when they are dry for even more care and shine. If you are finishing off your look using hot styling tools, always add heat protection to help shield the hair.
Hair products for soft and bouncy curls
Your curly hair needs products that will nourish and help fight the dryness. When it comes to curly hair products it is important to go for products that add moisture and strength to your hair. To help give your curls softness, definition and shine we have listed some of the best products for curly hair: