Eco Therapy Revive
Maria Nila's detox range Eco Therapy Revive deeply cleanses the hair from oils, dirt and product residue while caring for both hair and scalp. The hair care line contains a detox shampoo, a detox conditioner and a detox hair mask. The Eco Therapy Revive range is made with organic ingredients certified by Ecocert. Like all our hair care products, the products are vegan with climate-compensated packaging.
Maria Nila Eco Therapy Revive
Maria Nila's detox hair care line Eco Therapy Revive deep cleanses the hair from dirt, product residues and oils while caring for both hair and scalp. The range includes a detox shampoo, detox conditioner and a detox hair mask. The series is certified Organic by Ecocert. All hair products from Maria Nila are free from sulfates and parabens, vegan and have CO2 compensated packaging. Eco Therapy Revive is our first organic certified product range based on ingredients approved and certified by Ecocert. This range of shampoo, conditioner and hair mask will give new life to your hair thanks to its deep cleansing and restorative ingredients. The 3-step routine with its unique micellar technology and botanical proteins from kale, carrot and lemon will revitalize your hair. Eco Therapy Revive is a detox series that can be used daily. In an effective but gentle way, the products clean the hair and restores the balance in the hair and scalp.
Detox shampoo, conditioner and hair maskMaria Nila's Eco Therapy Revive Shampoo is a moisturizing detox shampoo that cleans the hair from dirt, oils and residue from hair styling products while caring for both hair and scalp. The shampoo and the other products in the series contain color-preserving Color Guard Complex, which protects your hair color against UV radiation and free radicals. Eco Therapy Revive Masque is a hair mask that contains plant-based proteins and aloe vera extracts for a repairing effect that reduces dry and frizzy hair while leaving it with a silky smooth result. It is a deeply nourishing hair mask that moisturizes and softens both hair and scalp. Eco Therapy Revive Conditioner has a light formula that leaves the hair with a smooth and natural feel without weighing it down. The conditioner is caring and contains botanical proteins and aloe vera extracts that repair, soften and moisturize hair and scalp. Maria Nila's hair products are also available in travel size, which you can bring with you on vacation without taking up too much space in your toiletry bag. The Eco Therapy Revive Shampoo comes in both a bigger size with 350ml / 11.8oz and a smaller bottle with 100ml / 3.4oz. The Eco Therapy Revive Conditioner also comes in a bigger bottle with 300m / 10.1oz and a travel size with 100ml / 3.4oz.
The ingredients in Maria Nila's Eco Therapy Revive seriesMaria Nila's Eco Therapy Revive series is certified Cosmos Organic by Ecocert. This requires that a minimum of 95% of the plant content is organic and at least 10% of the total ingredients are organic. They must also not contain any genetically modified substances. The products must not be tested on animals and the packaging must be recyclable, which applies to all Maria Nila products. Eco Therapy Revive contains ingredients like flaxseed extract and vegetable proteins from kale, carrot and lemon and uses micellar technology to cleanse the hair.
Micellar technologyEco Therapy Revive Shampoo is formulated with micellar molecules which have the ability to effectively capsule oil, grease, and residual styling products into the molecule. The capsuled dirt can then easily be rinsed out with water thanks to the micelle's dual solubility.
Flaxseed extractWhen coloured hair is exposed to sunlight, it starts to lose its color due to free radicals. The Linseed extract can capsule free radicals and is therefore a great ingredient to keep the color fresh and vibrant.
Botanical proteinsA composition of hydrolysed kale protein, carrot protein, and lemon protein that together will increase moisture by binding and preserving water. As dry and frizzy hair lacks water, this unique composition will give the hair a moisturized and smooth result.
Tips if you use this productOur Head Technician at Maria Nila highly recommends using the detox shampoo twice before applying the hair mask and conditioner. This way, you will get rid of both styling products as well as natural oils. The hair mask should be applied as step two in your hair wash routine, after shampoo and before conditioner. Leave in for 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Leave in for 5-10 minutes if the hair is in need of extra hydration.
Other hair care lines from Maria Nila
- Maria Nila has hair care lines for every hair type, so you are guaranteed to find a series that suits you. Maria Nila Pure Volume contains Provitamin B5 and is specially created for you who has thin and fine hair and want to add extra volume and strength to your hair.
- Maria Nila Luminous Colour is formulated with pomegranate extract and Color Guard Complex, which protects colored hair from color loss caused by washing, heat styling, UV rays and free radicals.
- Maria Nila Head & Hair Heal treats and prevents dandruff and other scalp problems, such as sensitive and dry scalp, hair loss and stimulates hair growth. The range is especially great if you suffer from sensitive and dry scalp.
- Maria Nila Structure Repair uses repairing ingredients from the bottom of the sea in the form of algae extract that soften and repair chemically treated and damaged hair.
- Maria Nila True Soft is made with argan oil that moisturizes and revives brittle and dry hair, reduces frizz and static electricity. The True Soft range is suitable for naturally dry hair, unlike the Structure Repair range which is tailored for damaged and chemically treated hair.
- Maria Nila Sheer Silver contains violet pigments and blackberry extracts that neutralize yellow shades and give shine and strength to colored and natural blonde hair.